Integrative Family Therapy
Integrative Family Therapy brings together family psychology and systems thinking to explore the ways systems therapists actually think and behave to bring about needed family change in the context of other systems.
- Comprehend what is meant by integrative practice of family therapy,
- Comprehend the model of integrative family therapy based in generic effective strategies of change that Dr. Lebow utilizes,
- Comprehend how to utilize evidence based methods in the practice of family therapy,
- Utilize an integrative framework to consider treatment offered by yourself (if you do family therapy) and other therapists with families, and
- Consider the common factors that cross various kinds of problems, therapists, and families that are at the base of effective family therapy.
You can take the test in two ways: online (with instant test results) or with mail delivery of a paper version. The video is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.