Psychological Treatment of Chronic Illness: A Biopsychosocial Therapy Approach
This book is unique in its focus on the experience of chronic illness from both the patient's and the provider's perspective. It emphasizes the need for a comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment, case conceptualization, and treatment plan.
This book emphasizes the biopsychosocial perspective and describes a biopsychosocially-oriented treatment approach known as Biopsychosocial Therapy.
- Comprehend recent research findings on the long-term effectiveness of psychotherapeutic treatments for various chronic illnesses,
- Utilize a biopsychosocial model for understanding chronic illness and its psychological treatment,
- Conduct a comprehensive biopsychosocial assessment of individuals with chronic illness,
- Conceptualize, plan and sequence tailored treatment interventions for chronic illness, and
- Comprehend the Biopsychosocial Therapy approach with full length transcriptions of the initial assessment and intervention session of cases with extensive commentary and analysis
You can take the test in two ways: online (with instant test results) or with mail delivery of a paper version. The book is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.