Childhood Mental Health Disorders: Evidence Base and Contextual Factors for Psychosocial, Psychopharmacological, and Combined Interventions
- Specify uses and limitations of psychosocial treatments useful for various childhood mental health disorders,
- Identify uses and limitations of pharmacological interventions currently available for various childhood mental health disorders,
- Recognize the components and evidence-based associated with combined interventions for various childhood mental health disorders,
- Identify diversity variables that may moderate response to treatment and influence treatment choice and adherence, and
- Comprehend the risk-benefit analysis associated with various treatment modalities (psychosocial, pharmacological, combined) for various childhood mental health disorders.
You can take the test in two ways: online (with instant test results) or with mail delivery of a paper version. The book is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.