Pedophilia and Sexual Offending Against Children: Theory, Assessment, and Intervention
All sex offenders who target children are pedophiles, and not all pedophiles commit sexual offenses. Mental health and criminal justice professionals want to learn more about the assessment methods and intervention techniques that are available to develop and implement effective policies and practices in dealing with these clinical populations.
- Recognize the distinctions between pedophilia and sexual offending against children,
- Develop a comprehensive assessment protocol for pedophilia,
- Comprehend new lines of research on the etiology of pedophilia,
- Identify the best supported approaches and measures in conducting risk assessments of sex offenders against children, and
- Specify the targets, effectiveness, and limitations of treatments to reduce pedophilic sexual arousal and behavior.
You can take the test in two ways: online (with instant test results) or with mail delivery of a paper version. The book is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.