A Spiritual Strategy for Counseling and Psychotherapy, Second Edition
A Spiritual Strategy for Counseling and Psychotherapy, Second Edition shows mental health professionals how to deal sensitively with clients whose spirituality or religion is an important part of their lives.
- Comprehend historical and current perspectives regarding the relationship between the behavioral sciences and religion,
- Comprehend the philosophical and theoretical foundations of a theistic spiritual strategy,
- Recognize and avoid various ethical dangers associated with the use of religious and spiritual interventions in psychotherapy,
- Comprehend how to conduct effective religious and spiritual assessments,
- Utilize religious and spiritual interventions effectively in psychotherapy with clients from diverse religious traditions and perspectives,
- Comprehend the implications of a theistic spiritual perspective for scientific discovery and the research process, and
- Recognize which research paradigms and methods are suitable for investigating different types of research questions concerning religion and spirituality in psychotherapy.
$135.00 for Members/Affiliates
You can take the test in two ways: online (with instant test results) or with mail delivery of a paper version. The book is not included with the test and must be purchased separately.
Online tests can ONLY be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.
Hardcopy test can be purchased online or by phone (800-374-2721, ext. 5510), fax or mail.
Hardcopy test will be mailed to the address provided during the ordering process. Allow 7-10 days for delivery from date order is received.