Module 5: Grief and Bereavement
$50.00 – List Price
$40.00 – Member/Affiliate Price
This module will cover the theories, symptoms, and features of bereavement and grief. It will examine the features of complicated grief and review interventions for integrating loss and exploring reconstruction of meaning.
- Apply the concepts of major grief theories and research to clinical material,
- Recognize common risk factors for poor bereavement outcomes,
- Assess symptoms associated with complicated or prolonged grief disorder,
- Select appropriate general and specialized scales to evaluate grief,
- Identify three narrative interventions for fostering the integration of loss, and
- Conduct a meaning reconstruction interview.
Biography of the presenter: Robert A. Neimeyer
This program is available through the partnership of the APA Office of Continuing Education in Psychology (CEP) and eNURSING llc.