Integrated Behavioral Health in Primary Care: Step-By-Step Guidance for Assessment and Intervention
$140.00 – List Price
$105.00 – Member/Affiliate Price
The authors of this book draw on research evidence and years of experience to provide practical information and guidance for health care practitioners, especially behavioral health care providers who wish to work more effectively in this fast-paced setting. 2009.
- Identify the typical differences between behavioral health and primary care providers.
- Describe the relevance of behavioral health assessment for primary care.
- Describe strategies for building and maintaining an integrated service.
- Apply the 5A Model of assessment and intervention to a wide range of clinical scenarios.
- Deliver patient-centered, culturally competent behavioral health assessment and intervention.