Aging and Cognition: Research Methodologies and Empirical Advances
- Identify the practical and methodological limitations of classic cross-sectional approaches to the study of adult development.
- Describe recent empirical applications of more advanced longitudinal designs that help to disentangle aging-specific processes from other sociocultural, historical, and measurement-related factors.
- Explain the reciprocal and dynamic interplay between cognition and other psychological, affective, and social variables and how these relationships change as we age.
- Describe the extent to which the cognitive profiles of older adults are shaped by environmental and lifestyle influences.
- Specify future directions for research on cognitive aging how current findings can be applied to improve the cognitive function of older adults.
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.