The Art and Science of Mindfulness: Integrating Mindfulness Into Psychology and the Helping Professions
This book integrates the art and science of mindfulness to inspire greater well-being in both clinicians and their patients. As such, mindfulness is understood as a universal human capacity that can help bridge the gap between therapist and patient, reminding us that we are all human beings aspiring to greater health, happiness, and freedom from suffering.
- Describe a model of mindfulness that can be applied to clinical practice.
- Discuss the similarities and differences between mindfulness-informed therapy and more traditional Western clinical approaches.
- Discuss the current state of scholarly literature on the clinical applications of mindfulness, including limitations and future directions.
- List at least three distinct therapeutic approaches that incorporate mindfulness principles.
- Apply relevant mindfulness concepts to clinical problems and existing clinical interventions.
$60.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.