Impulsivity: The Behavioral and Neurological Science of Discounting
- Describe the most common procedures that are used to study discounting in humans and nonhuman animals.
- Explain the most widely studied mathematical models of discounting.
- Describe the relationship between discounting and drugs of abuse in both humans and nonhuman animals.
- Identify the various populations, situations, and commodities for which discounting has been demonstrated.
- Identify at least one extension and one limitation associated with discounting models.
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.