Empirically Based Play Interventions for Children
- Describe play interventions that are effective across settings, child populations, and age groups.
- Explain how play promotes normal child development and alleviates emotional and behavioral difficulties.
- Identify appropriate play interventions for externalizing and internalizing disorders.
- Apply empirically based play interventions to specific prevention programs.
- Specify the current status and future research directions of empirically based play interventions.
$90.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.