- Describe the core theory of relational-cultural therapy (RCT).
- Contrast the goals and techniques of RCT with those derived from mainstream psychological theories.
- Explain the historical and political forces that shaped the development of RCT.
- Conceptualize case material using RCT principles.
- Identify future directions for research on relational-cultural therapy.
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.