Therapy With Coerced and Reluctant Clients
- Define coerced and reluctant clients and the forces responsible for bringing them to therapy.
- Explain how therapists can contribute to the reluctant and coerced atmosphere of therapy.
- Explain the concept of not asking questions in therapy and propose alternatives to questions.
- Provide examples of appropriate therapist responses to aggressive, hostile, and avoidant clients.
- Demonstrate how therapists may use statements in various therapeutic scenarios.
$75.00 for Members/Affiliates
Online tests can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted for online test. You can not purchase two or more of the same online test.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the test. The test is available immediately.