Emotions, Aggression and Morality in Children: Bridging Development and Psychopathology
- Describe the theoretical models of how emotional processes influence children’s aggression and moral development.
- Explain the factors that facilitate, and the factors that hinder, children’s development of higher levels of aggression.
- Discuss the impact of both cognitive and affective influences on children’s moral and aggressive inclinations.
- Identify the strengths and weakness of existing cognitive neuroscience and cultural research on factors influencing aggression and moral development in children.
- Compare clinical and intervention implications for aggression and moral development in children.
$105.00 for Members/Affiliates
This exam is available online and can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted.
You cannot purchase two or more of the same online exam.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the exam. The exam is available immediately.