Heart and Mind: The Practice of Cardiac Psychology, Second Edition
- Explain how the heart and mind are linked, and how emotional, psychological and physical aspects are inherently interrelated.
- Specify psychocardiac disorders and pathophysiologic mechanisms.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of current and recent research on heart and mind by leaders in the field.
- Describe unmodifiable and modifiable or medically treatable risk factors of heart disease.
- List the psychosocial risk factors for coronary heart disease.
This exam is available online and can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted.
You cannot purchase two or more of the same online exam.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the exam. The exam is available immediately.