Stepfamily Therapy: A 10-Step Clinical Approach
- Explain the challenges of family therapy that are unique to stepfamilies.
- Describe the three types of stepfamilies: simple stepmother, simple stepfather, complex stepfamily.
- List the 10 steps of stepfamily therapy.
- Apply the steps of stepfamily therapy to clinical cases.
- Plan the treatment structure for therapy with stepfamily subsystems.
$112.50 for Members/Affiliates
This exam is available online and can only be purchased online. Phone orders will not be accepted.
You cannot purchase two or more of the same online exam.
A valid email address or your UserID and a password are required during the ordering process. When the order is complete, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the exam. The exam is available immediately.