PsycAdvocate Module Series — Module 2: Introduction to the U.S. Federal Government
Module two provides a review of the structure of the U.S. federal government and explains the responsibilities of each of the three separate governing bodies: the executive, the legislative and the judicial branches of government.
- Discuss the structure and goals of the APA Government Relations Offices.
- Discuss the value of advocacy to psychology.
- Describe the basics of advocacy and identify key elements needed to engage in federal advocacy.
Developed by Nina G. Levitt, EdD, Diane Elmore, PhD, MPH, and Sheila Lane Forsyth, MEd.
$25.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.