PsycAdvocate Module Series — Module 3: U.S. Federal Legislative & Regulatory Processes
Module three focuses on the federal legislative process, including the authorizing and the budget and appropriations processes. This module also discusses the regulatory process and provides tips and tools to locate federal legislation, laws and regulations.
- Describe the basic federal legislative, budget and appropriations processes.
- Discuss the importance of the federal regulatory process.
- Identify tools for locating federal legislation, laws and regulations.
Developed by Nina G. Levitt, EdD, Diane Elmore, PhD, MPH, and Sheila Lane Forsyth, MEd.
$25.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.