PsycAdvocate Module Series — Module 4: Effectively Informing & Influencing Policymakers
Module four presents the essential elements needed for any successful legislative strategy. It also identifies factors that can motivate legislators and how the psychology community can use these to best inform and influence the legislative process. The module concludes with tips for communicating effectively with policymakers.
- Identify the essential elements of a successful legislative strategy.
- Discuss factors that motivate legislators.
- Describe how the psychology community can inform, influence and effectively communicate with policymakers at the federal level.
Developed by Nina G. Levitt, EdD, Diane Elmore, PhD, MPH, and Sheila Lane Forsyth, MEd.
$25.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.