PsycAdvocate Module Series — Module 5: State and Local Advocacy & the Value of Political Activities
Module five, the last in the series, provides an overview of the role of advocacy at the state and local levels, as well as a discussion of the importance and value of participating in political activities.
- Learn about advocacy at the state and local levels.
- Discuss the value of advocacy on college/university campuses.
- Explain the importance and value of political activities.
Developed by Nina G. Levitt, EdD, Diane Elmore, PhD, MPH, and Sheila Lane Forsyth, MEd.
$25.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.