Contemporary Issues in Forensic Neuropsychology
Forensic neuropsychology is a rapidly developing field with increasing demand for the delivery of services. This workshop addresses critical issues in contemporary practice such as the admissibility of test data, the impact of third-party observes and response, the use of malingering instruments, and critical tips for testifying in court. How to identify practice opportunities and to cultivate vital referral sources are covered, as well, in a workshop that is dedicated to outlining best practices in forensic neuropsychology.
Part of the Clinician's Corner category on our BizVision partner site.
- Identify factors that bear on the admissibility of test data.
- Discuss issues of malingering and how to assess for it.
- Identify at least three tips for testifying effectively.
Michael J. Herkov, PhD, ABPP
$65.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.