Evaluating Autism Spectrum Disorders with the ASRS: New Data and New Ideas
This presentation includes a brief overview of definitions of autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and a large study based on the autism spectrum rating scale (ASRS; Goldstein & Naglieri, 2009) standardization and validity samples. We will examine psychometric qualities of autism scales and the ASRS including administration, reliability, validity, interpretation and treatment planning.
Part of the Clinician's Corner category on our BizVision partner site.
- Develop a current understanding of the characteristics of children with autism spectrum disorders.
- Recognize the large national study of symptoms related to autism spectrum disorders.
- Identify the state of the art of assessment of autism spectrum disorders.
- Examine the autism spectrum rating scale's reliability and validity.
- Differentiate children with autism spectrum disorders from those with ADHD.
- Identify the resources and Intervention options for children with autism spectrum disorders.
Jack Naglieri, PhD
$65.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.