Concussion on the Cutting Edge: Evidence-based Comprehensive Approach from Assessment to Treatment
This workshop presents a cutting-edge, comprehensive, evidence-based approach to concussion. The presenter will cover topics from assessment to treatment including: signs/symptoms, neurocognitive testing, vestibular and ocular motor assessments, neuroimaging, prognosis, risk factors, return to activity, exertion protocols, therapies and treatments. Particular focus will be placed on the psychologist's role in implementing emerging active treatments including psychological; physical, vestibular and physical therapies; and pharmacological. The workshop includes information about special populations, empirical findings and clinical applications.
Part of the Clinician's Corner category on our BizVision partner site.
- Describe and assess signs/symptoms, prognostic and risk factors for concussion.
- Apply neurocognitive, vestibular, ocular motor and psychological assessment approaches to concussion.
- Describe the components of an evidence-based, interdisciplinary approach to concussion assessment and treatment.
Anthony P. Kontos, PhD
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.