Promoting Successful and Healthy Adult Development and Aging
This workshop will focus on what clinicians should know about the promotion of successful and healthy adult development and aging. Because clinicians are in their day-to-day work mostly exposed to the "dark side" of the human aging process, the workshop will highlight that the majority of adults actually grow old without major physical or psychological impairments.
Part of the Clinician's Corner category on our BizVision partner site.
- Identify the key concepts of adult development and aging.
- Identify the main empirical findings in the physical health, cognitive health and psychosocial domain showing that successful and healthy aging can be achieved.
- Explain how to incorporate the key elements from the workshop into their clinical work.
Manfred Diehl, PhD
$65.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.