Culturally Sensitive Health Promotion and Health Care Approaches for Eliminating Health Disparities
This program addresses key issues in health care disparities in relation to racial, ethnic, cultural and economic variability. The uneven access to health care, as well as the quality of health care services, imposes significant costs, as well as critical challenges to our overall health care system and to the society that supports it. This program discusses both the problems and prospects associated with health care service delivery and the significant disparities that it currently supports.
Part of the Interactive Classroom Program category on our BizVision partner site.
- Learn about common health disparities, who they affect and why they occur.
- Learn about health smart behaviors and how to promote these behaviors in different communities.
- Understand what is meant by culturally-sensitive health care and how to provide this care.
Carolyn Tucker, PhD
$50.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.