The Basics of Cardiology: A Whirlwind Tour of Cardiology for the Psychologist
This program is part of the series Heart and Mind: Contemporary Issues in Cardiac Psychology. In this module, Jeffrey Fisher, MD, discusses the current understanding of the anatomy and pathophysiology of coronary artery disease. He also discusses arrhythmias, heart failure and psychocardiac disorders such as "soldier's heart" and Tako-Tsubo (broken heart) syndrome. David Krantz, PhD, shares his wisdom for the practical application of psychological principles to cardiology.
Part of the Interactive Classroom Program category on our BizVision partner site.
- Develop a thorough understanding of basic cardiology.
- Integrate aspects of psychology and cardiology into research and practice.
Robert Allan, PhD, Jeffrey Fisher, MD, and David Krantz, PhD
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.