Depression and Heart Disease
This program is part of the series Heart and Mind: Contemporary Issues in Cardiac Psychology. In this module, Peter Kaufmann, PhD, and Matt Burg, PhD, share important lessons learned from the Enhancing Recovery in Coronary Heart Disease (ENRICHD) study, the largest clinical trial in behavioral medicine.
Part of the Interactive Classroom Program category on our BizVision partner site.
- Develop a thorough understanding of basic cardiology.
- Integrate aspects of psychology and cardiology into research and practice.
Robert Allan, PhD, Peter Kaufmann, PhD, and Matthew Burg, PhD
$37.50 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.