Practical Applications of Cardiac Psychology
This program is part of the series Heart and Mind: Contemporary Issues in Cardiac Psychology. In this module, some of the most experienced practitioners join to discuss cardiac psychology for both research and practice in the rapidly evolving, high-tech world of cardiology.
Part of the Interactive Classroom Program category on our BizVision partner site.
- Comprehend some of the complexities of evaluating outcome in practice and clinical trials.
- Describe new, innovative cardiac psychology programs at several hospitals.
- Articulate the complex issues involved in psychotherapy for ICD patients.
Robert Allan, PhD, Ellen Dornelas, PhD, Kristina McGuire, PsyD, Matthew Burg, PhD, and Paul Kligfield, MD
$37.50 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.