Continuing Education Programs in Psychology
APA provides continuing education programs for psychologists and other mental health professionals. These programs provide the opportunity for professional development opportunities while earning CE credits.
In addition, organizations can become APA-approved sponsors of psychology continuing education programs.
- APA Style (1)
- Addiction (13)
- Aging (17)
- Anxiety and Depression (3)
- Behavioral/Cognitive (8)
- Cancer Resources (1)
- Children and Adolescents (13)
- Clinical Psychology (45)
- Death, Grief, and Suicidology (8)
- Developmental Psychology (3)
- Educational/School Psychology (6)
- Ethics in Psychology (41)
- Evaluation and Assessment (17)
- Families and Couples (16)
- Gender and Sexuality (5)
- Health Psychology (38)
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology (6)
- Law and Psychology (9)
- Military (6)
- Neuropsychology (7)
- Personality and Social Psychology (4)
- Pharmacology (2)
- Positive Psychology (2)
- Professional Resources for Practice (25)
- Psychotherapy (21)
- Race, Culture and Identity (17)
- Research Methodology (3)
- Spirituality, Mindfulness, and Religion (7)
- Supervision (5)
- Trauma (10)
- Violence (12)
Online Courses APA online courses cover professional development, APA Style, ethics, HIPAA and many more topics.
Article-Based Exams Read APA articles covering topics such as evidence-based practice, ethics and clinical psychology, then purchase the exam to earn credit.
Book-Based Exams Earn CE credits by reading APA books and publications on a range of topics.
Newsletter-Based Exams The Clinician's Research Digest (CRD) newsletter program consists of four quarterly exams.
Additional CE Opportunities
Office of Continuing Education
The Office of Continuing Education in Psychology offers continuing professional education opportunities for psychologists.
Request a CE course catalogue