This series of lectures will help psychologist understand what Quality Improvement (QI) is, and how it is relevant to many aspects of psychology. The series is broken into three different sections targeting the basics of QI, basic tools used in QI, and successful stories of QI.
- Identify basic principles and tools of quality improvement.
- Describe how quality improvement can be used in behavioral health.
William O’Donohue, PhD, and Alexandros Maragakis, MA
$10.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.