Conversation in Ethics for Psychologist Managers
This project is comprised of four conversations with psychologists who are expert psychologist-managers (Thompson, Mitchell, Kilburg and Martello). Richard Ponton, PhD, and Marlene Thorn, PhD, facilitate the discussions and focus on the ethical considerations of psychologists in leadership positions.
- Describe the relationship of the five virtues outlined in the virtuous leader model to personal and organizational ethical decision making.
- Participants will understand the relative contributions of capacity, commitment and character to effective leadership and the development of ethical organizations.
- Articulate at least two areas of ethical tension that arise for psychologists in managing in health care settings.
- Participants will identify three areas of ethical concern that are of concern to higher education.
Dale Thompson, PhD, Beth Mitchell, PhD, Richard Kilburg, PhD, and John Martello, PhD
$80.00 for Members/Affiliates
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.