Foundations for Psychological Practice with Transgender & Gender Nonconforming (TGNC) Clients
This program will introduce participants to the foundational knowledge regarding the experiences of transgender and gender nonconforming people. The program will also provide basic information about trans-affirmative approaches to research, supervision and clinical work. Viewers are encouraged to explore the case scenarios which will allow for application of the information addressed in the video session.
- Identify the professional standards, competencies and upcoming guidelines for psychological practice with TGNC clients.
- Describe three challenges in the assessment of Gender Dysphoria and Transprejudice and three opportunities for advocacy with TGNC clients.
- Develop their understanding of the frameworks that support trans-affirmative care.
lore m. dickey, PhD, LP; and Anneliese A. Singh, PhD, LPC
- Purchase this course through our partner. Your MyAPA login will not work on this site. If you have not used this site before you will need to create a log-in in order to register for the program.
- Select Add to Cart. Continue Shopping for additional programs or select proceed to checkout. Enter payment information; review and submit order. You will receive confirmation of your purchase via BizVision support.
- If you are paying by check, please visit our FAQ page for instructions.