For Undergraduate Educators
- Teaching Gender and Multicultural Awareness: Provides information about how to integrate topics of diversity into a variety of psychology courses and programs of study.
- Charting the Future of Undergraduate Psychology: Educators consider steps to introduce the discipline to a new — and much different — generation of students.
- Integrating Aging Topics Into Psychology: A Practical Guide for Teaching Undergraduates: Provides psychology instructors with practical instruction for integrating aging and adult development topics into their courses.
- How to Recruit and Hire Ethnic Minority Faculty: Offers detailed process on method for conducting search and selecting candidates from The Commission on Ethnic Minority Recruitment, Retention, and Training in Psychology.
- Valuing Diversity in Faculty: A Guide: Advice on how to handle problems and pitfalls and implementing concrete actions.
For Undergraduate Students
Diversity Fund Undergraduate Award: This award is given in an effort to increase the degree of diversity within personality and social psychology.
Related Web Information
- APA Division 2: Teaching Psychology Resources — Diversity Information