APAGS presented its latest round of research grant and award winners in February. The winners are:
APAGS/Committee for the Advancement of Professional Practice/Div. 31 State, Provincial and Territorial Psychological Associations Award ($1,500)
New Jersey Psychological Association of Graduate Students.
Basic Psychological Science Research Grants ($1,000)
- Ariana Naomi Bell, University of California, Los Angeles.
- Timothy Campellone, University of California, Berkeley.
- Allison Cantor, Duke University.
- Katie Chun, University of California, Davis.
- Renee Cloutier, University of North Texas.
- Brian Feinstein, Stony Brook University.
- Adrienne Laurel Lidgard, University of Cincinnati.
- Rebecca G. Reed, University of Arizona.
- Jillian Rung, Utah State University.
- Adela Timmons, University of Southern California.
- Monica Patricia Burns, Harvard University.
- Joshua Caplan Gottlieb, Texas Tech University.
- Marilyn Piccirillo, Temple University.
- Ericka Rutledge, Northern Illinois University.
- APAGS Committee on Ethnic Minority Affairs Training Grant ($1,000): Jessica Vazquez, University of South Florida.
- APAGS Disabilities Training Grant ($1,000): Jessica A. Joseph, The New School for Social Research.
- APAGS Teaching Excellence in Psychological Science Awards ($500): Clarissa Richardson, University of Florida; Megan Smith, Purdue University.
Information on all APAGS travel and training grants, research scholarships and awards.
Letters to the Editor
- Write Us