Web-only Features: 2010
- Is it ever OK for a therapist to snoop on clients online?
Experts discuss the rare cases when Google and Facebook searches are warranted
- Flying solo at convention
How to overcome awkwardness and chat up colleagues, even if you’re all by yourself
- Inexpensive fun in the sun
Tips for grad students on what to do, eat and see while you're at APA's Annual Convention in San Diego
- Be a pop quiz hot shot
Know the answers to these five questions before your internship interviews
- Psychology internship shortfall continues
Nearly one in four students who applied for internships this year didn't get one on Match Day, but efforts to grow new internships are taking root
- Lab partners from hell
How do you handle fellow grad students who try to undermine you?
- How to clean up your online record
Oops! Scandalous pictures and blog rants are showing up on your Google search. How can you hide the evidence?
- Your personality may help you clinch an internship
A professional demeanor and relevant volunteer experience are increasingly important for securing internships, study finds
- A fun and productive summer
Make the most of a grad student's most precious resource: unstructured time
- Tax alert
What graduate students need to know about filing their taxes this year