HEALTH & WELLNESS
Getting a good night's sleep: How psychologists help with insomnia
TAXES & STRESS
Tax day: Strategies for managing money stress
Harnessing willpower to meet educational goals
Manage flood-related distress by building resilience
APA Help Center
Stress in America
APA’s Stress in America™ report examines attitudes and perceptions about stress among the general public and identifies leading sources of stress, common behaviors used to manage stress and the impact of stress on our lives. The results of the survey draw attention to the serious physical and emotional implications of stress and the inextricable link between the mind and body.
The 2013 report reveals a portrait of American stress that is high and often managed in ineffective ways, ultimately affecting our health and well-being. The current survey takes a closer look at teenagers and stress.
Official information and reports
- Key Findings
- Stress in America: Are Teens Adopting Adults' Stress Habits
- Teens and Stress: How to Keep Stress in Check
- Talking to Teens About Stress
- How Stress Affects Your Health
Related blog posts
- Why Your Stress Problem is Everyone’s Problem
- How to Get Healthier and Stress Less at the Same Time
- Many Reasons Why Young Adults are Stressed
- Stop Stress from Ruining Your Sleep
Help Center Resources
APA's Psychology Help Center is an online consumer resource featuring articles and information related to psychological issues affecting your daily physical and emotional well-being.