Reinstate Your Membership
Thank you for your interest in rejoining APA.
How to Rejoin APA
Reinstate your membership online, or call (800) 374-2721 or email Membership with:
- Your full name.
- Your current address, phone and email address.
- Your membership number, if available.
We will work together with you to update your membership record. Once your information is verified, we will send you a dues statement.
The reinstatement dues amount will depend on your membership type. Call or email us for details.
APA Member Testimonials
In this video, several APA members talk about why they became psychologists, what they enjoy about psychology and the benefits of belonging to the American Psychological Association.
APA Program Areas
APA supports the broad spectrum of member interest, including those in areas of science, practice, education, health and human welfare.
- Advancing the Science of Psychology
- Supporting the Practice of Psychology
- Promoting Education in Psychology
- Improving Health, Well-Being and Human Welfare
- Psychology as an International Partner
APA Benefits and Services
Subscriptions to Monitor on Psychology and The American Psychologist.
- Access to online databases.
- Up to 60 percent off journal subscriptions.
- Up to 30 percent off videos.
- Discounts on most books.
- Discount on APA Annual Convention.