29th Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
May 15-17, 2014
The Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (SIOP) will hold its annual conference at the crossroads of the Pacific. This event offers numerous opportunities to network and initiate international research collaborations while also keeping up with the latest advancements in industrial-organizational (I-O) research and practice.
What can you expect to find at the SIOP annual conference?
- Opportunities to attend special sessions held prior to the conference including in-depth workshops on the latest innovations in practice.
- An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 300 presentations by leading researchers, teachers and practitioners.
- Special sessions that capitalize on our unique location including topics on East-West science and practice collaborations.
- A full day of theme-track programming featuring compelling TED-style talks centered on ways we can expand I-O psychology through connection with areas or approaches outside mainstream I-O.
- World-class exhibitors showcase.
- Welcome reception for all first-time attendees to the conference.
- Reception for international attendees.
- Closing reception featuring Hawaiian food and entertainment.
Learn more and register at the SIOP conference website.