- Re-Envisioning the Patient-Provider Encounter: Views from Mental Health and Infectious Disease
December 6, 2013
A pilot training focused on patient-provider interactions and teaches clinicians the skills to make meaningful connections with HIV/AIDS patients who deal with substance abuse and/or mental health issues.
- Understanding the DSM-5 and the ICD: What Every Practitioner Needs to Know
December 7, 2013
This workshop is designed to help you identify at least 10 key changes in the DSM-5.
- National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology
January 3-6, 2014
The 36th Annual National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology will explore new ideas to enhance and broaden psychology teaching skills.
- American Library Association Midwinter Meeting and Exhibits
January 24-28, 2014
The 2014 Midwinter Meeting of the American Library Association offers networking and professional training for librarians.
- High Stakes Consulting and Coaching
February 6-9, 2014
The Div. 13 midwinter conference focuses on high-stakes coaching and consulting.