Internet Searches Create Illusion of Personal Knowledge, Research Finds
Inflated sense of personal knowledge may have negative effects, study concludes
- Motivation Science Journal to Be Published by APA
How Much Math, Science Homework is Too Much?
More than 70 minutes is too much for adolescents, researchers find
- APA Mourns Passing of Raymond D. Fowler, PhD, Former Association President, CEO
- Psychology & Neuroscience Journal to Be Published by APA
- American Psychological Association Recognizes Six Organizations for Healthy Workplace Practices
New APA Journal Integrates Research, Theory and Practice to Inform Teaching and Learning in Psychology
Scholarship of Teaching and Learning in Psychology will feature evidence-based teaching tips and reviews of contemporary teaching theories in psychology
Public Affairs Office, Monday-Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., please call (202) 336-5700.
Journalists on deadline after business hours, please contact Kim Mills at (571) 216-5596.
Task Force Reports and Policy Statements
- Policy Related to Psychologists' Work in National Security Settings and Reaffirmation of the APA Position Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman, or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
- Psychology of Immigration 101
- Psychology as a Core Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Discipline