Quality of Care
Psychologists who are concerned about how to measure the quality of care given by the caregiver to the care recipient can use scales such as the Exemplary Care Scale.
Quality of Care at the End of Life require some distinct approaches to examining the quality of care provided by caregivers.
Several useful tools for promoting excellence in end-of-life care are available online.
A Toolkit of Measures to Assess End-of-Life Care is available online.
In the Practice Section
- Common Caregiving Problems
- What do Psychologists Need to Know to Help Family Caregivers?
- How Caregivers Reach Psychologists
- Psychologists as Direct Service Clinicians and Consultants
- Conceptual Models
- Variations for Practice with Culturally Diverse Groups
- Business Pragmatics
- Common Ethical Issues