Capacity Building Assistance (CBA)
Technical assistance (TA) is another term for Capacity Building Assistance (CBA). CBA requests come to the BSSV Program through multiple avenues, including:
State Health Department Program Monitors
CDC Project Officers
CBA Request Information System (CRIS) is the interactive, web-based system developed by CDC to track all CBA requests from all CBA providers under CDC’s Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention (DHAP).
Before the BSSV Program can officially respond to a request for assistance, the request must be entered into the CRIS system and referred to the BSSV Program by CDC.
*** If you need more information on requesting CBA, please send inquires using the contact information provided on this site.
Disclaimer: This site contains HIV prevention messages that may not be appropriate for all audiences. If you are not seeking such information or may be offended by such materials, please exit this website.
Office on AIDS Resources
- Office on AIDS Programs
- Behavioral and Social Science Volunteer (BSSV) Program
- Information for Mental Health Providers
- Information for Educators
- Additional HIV/AIDS Information
- Integration of Mental Health, Substance Abuse, and HIV Prevention Care
- HOPE Resource Package
- Psychology and AIDS Exchange
- APA Policy Statements on HIV/AIDS