- APA Books on Disability Related Topics
- Journals Containing Disability Articles
- Rehabilitation Psychology News
- The Americans With Disabilities Act and How It Affects Psychologists
Provides an overview of the ADA, its relevance to psychology and to psychologists working in a variety of settings. 1996, Pamphlet. Produced by the Committee on Disability Issues in Psychology (CDIP) of the American Psychological Association.
- Enhancing Your Interactions With People With Disabilities
This publication illustrates appropriate ways to reflect the increased participation of people with disabilities in our society.
- Resource Guide for Psychology Graduate Students with Disabilities
This guide offers suggestions on issues related to educational training and professional development, presents an overview of the major federal disability laws, and offers practical advice on successfully navigating the classroom and campus.
- Recent Publications from the Committee on Disability Issues in Psychology