Directory of Ethnic Minority Professionals in Psychology, Third Edition
Projected national demographics for the 21st century include a dramatic increase in the size of the nation's populations of color, and intensified ethnic and cultural diversity at the schoolhouse, the workplace, and in health care settings. Such demographic projections underscore the necessity for continued efforts to increase the number and visibility of psychologists of color.
In response to such needs, this volume includes updated information on nearly 2,600 psychologists of color who are members of APA, making it the definitive reference directory of psychologists of color in North America.
Directory User's Guide
Master Alphabetical Listing
Ethnic Group Listing
- American Indian/Alaska Native
- Asian-American/Asian/Pacific Islander
- Foreign Countries
- U.S. States and Possessions
APA Division Listing
Major Field/Professional Role Listing
- Chairs of APA's Board/Committee of Ethnic Minority Affairs (1980–1994)
- Mission and Goals of APA's Office of Ethnic Minority Affairs (OEMA)
- The National Ethnic Minority Psychological Associations