Manual de estilo de publicaciones de la American Psychological Association, 2a. edicion
OUT OF PRINT
Visit the APA Books homepage to browse or search for other books.
For sale in the United States and Canada only.
International orders for this book may be processed by:
C.P. Lina Roa
Gerente Servico A Cliente
Editorial El Manual Moderno, S.A. De C.V.
AV Sonora No. 206
Fax: (52-55) 5265 11 63
Tel: (52-55) 5265 11 75
This edition is no longer for sale. However, the 3rd edition is available.
This book is the Spanish edition of Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association.
With millions of copies sold, the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association is the style manual of choice for writers, editors, students, educators, and professionals in psychology, sociology, business, economics, nursing, social work, and justice administration, and other disciplines in which effective communication with words and data is fundamental.
In addition to providing clear guidance on grammar, the mechanics of writing, and APA Style, the Manual de Estilo de Publicaciones offers an authoritative and easy-to-use reference and citation system and comprehensive coverage of the treatment of numbers, metrication, statistical and mathematical data, tables, and figures for use in writing, reports, or presentations.
The fifth edition has been revised and updated to include:
- The latest guidelines and examples for referencing electronic and online sources
- New and revised guidelines for submitting papers electronically
- Improved guidelines for avoiding plagiarism
- Simplified formatting guidelines for writers using up-to-date word-processing software
- All new guidelines for presenting case studies
- Improved guidelines for the construction of tables
- Updates on copyright and permissions issues for writers
- New reference examples for audiovisual media and patents
- An expanded and improved index for quick and easy access
Writers, scholars, and professionals will also find:
- New guidelines on how to choose text, tables, or figures to present data
- Guidelines for writing cover letters for submitting articles for publication, plus a sample letter
- Expanded guidelines on the retention of raw data
- New advice on establishing written agreements for the use of shared data
- New information on the responsibilities of co-authors
- New and experienced readers alike will find the 5th Edition a complete resource for writing, presenting, or publishing with clarity and persuasiveness.
New and experienced readers alike will find the 5th Edition a complete resource for writing, presenting, or publishing with clarity and persuasiveness.
List of Tables, Table Examples, Figures, and Figure Examples
- Content and Organization of a Manuscript
- Expressing Ideas and Reducing Bias in Language
- APA Editorial Style
- Reference List
- Manuscript Preparation and Sample Papers to be Submitted for Publication
- Material Other Than Journal Articles
- Manuscript Acceptance and Production
- Journals Program of the American Psychological Association
- Checklist for Manuscript Submission
- Checklist for Transmitting Accepted Manuscripts for Electronic Production
- Ethical Standards for the Reporting and Publishing of Scientific Information
- References to Legal Materials
- Sample Cover Letter