APA Concise Dictionary of Psychology
An invaluable and reliable source, the APA Concise Dictionary of Psychology answers the needs of the ever-increasing number of thoughtful readers from all walks of life who are interested in the ways that psychological science and knowledge cast light on the issues of everyday living.
This abridged version of the landmark, critically acclaimed APA Dictionary of Psychology maintains all the best features of the parent dictionary, including
- 10,000 entries offering clear and authoritative definitions—including many revised and updated from the parent dictionary
- Balanced coverage of over 90 subareas across the field of psychology—including clinical, experimental, neuropsychology, cognitive, personality, social, developmental, health, research methodology, and many others
- Thousands of incisive cross-references that deepen the user's understanding of related topics
- A Quick Guide to Use that explains stylistic and formal features at a glance
- Appendixes listing major figures in the history of psychology and psychological therapies and approaches
APA Concise Dictionary of Psychology Mobile App
The mobile app version of the APA Concise Dictionary of Psychology puts all the power of a complete dictionary at your fingertips, along with great features that a print dictionary can’t offer.
Download a free but limited version of the app today, or the full version for just $29.99. The full version allows you to search more than 10,000 entries directly or browse an alphabetical list, add notes about definitions, mark terms as favorites, and link directly between cross-references. Entries cover concepts, processes, and therapies across 90 subareas of psychology.
The full app also offers:
• “Word of the Day” and “Historical Figures in Psychology” pop-up features
• abbreviations and alternative spellings
• search term suggestions
• search history
Download the APA Concise Dictionary of Psychology app today for your iOS or Android mobile device: