Law & Mental Health Professionals®: Ohio provides a thorough review of the laws in the state of Ohio as they relate to the mental health profession. Identifying legal topics affecting mental health practices, this resource addresses
- rulings about licensing;
- forms of business practice;
- insurance reimbursements and deductions for services;
- privacy of professional information;
- practice laws related to families, juveniles, civil matters, and criminal matters; and
- limitations on and liability for practice.
The laws taken from these sources are expressed with minimal legal jargon, making this reference maximally accessible to those outside of the legal profession.