Law & Mental Health Professionals®: Ohio provides a thorough review of the laws in the state of Ohio as they relate to the mental health profession. Identifying legal topics affecting mental health practices, this resource addresses
- rulings about licensing;
- forms of business practice;
- insurance reimbursements and deductions for services;
- privacy of professional information;
- practice laws related to families, juveniles, civil matters, and criminal matters; and
- limitations on and liability for practice.
The laws taken from these sources are expressed with minimal legal jargon, making this reference maximally accessible to those outside of the legal profession.
- Legal Credentialing
- Business Matters
- Limitations on and Liability for Practice
- Families and Juveniles
- Other Civil Matters
- Civil and Criminal Trial Matters
- Criminal Matters
- Voluntary or Involuntary Receipt of State Services
- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- Table of Rules of Court
- Table of Administrative Rules and Regulations
- Table of References to Constitution
About the Authors
I continue to be impressed by this novel approach to categorizing mental health law by state. I am even more excited by how the information is presented in clear, easy-to-read chapters, and how this book was able to maintain my attention.
—Doody Enterprises, Inc.