This edition is no longer for sale. However, an updated edition is available.
Law & Mental Health Professionals®: Arizona provides a thorough review of the laws in the state of Arizona as they relate to the mental health profession. Identifying legal topics affecting mental health practices, this resource addresses rulings about licensing; forms of business practice; insurance reimbursements and deductions for services; privacy of professional information; practice laws related to families, juveniles, civil matters, and criminal matters; and limitations on and liability for practice.
The authors present and integrate information from the Arizona Constitution, state statutes, regulations of administrative agencies, appellate court decisions, and the Arizona Supreme Court to complete this volume. The laws taken from these sources are expressed with minimal legal jargon, making this reference maximally accessible to those outside of the legal profession.
- Legal Credentialing
- Forms of Business Practice
- Insurance Reimbursement and Deductions for Services
- Privacy of Professional Information
- Practice Related to the Law
- Families and Juveniles
- Other Civil Matters
- Civil/Criminal Matters
- Criminal Matters
- Voluntary or Involuntary Receipt of State Services
- Limitations on and Liability for Practice
- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- Table of Rules of Court
- Table of Administrative Rules and Regulations