Black Males in the United States: An Annotated Bibliography from 1967 to 1987
The published research literature on Black males is expanding—keeping up with it is becoming a matter of concern to psychologists, behavioral scientists and social scientists. This annotated bibliography on the status of Black males in America guides the reader through a substantial body of the empirical literature focusing on the Black male. The editors anticipate that it will stimulate research activity focused on the critical and pressing issues that affect Black males and will help focus attention on these issues as important research, application, and public policy concerns for psychology.
- Selected Annotated References to Journal Articles on Black Males in the United States
- Selected Citations to Other Relevant Journal Articles on Black Males in the United States
- Selected Citations to the Dissertation Literature on Black Males in the United States
- Subject Index
- PsycINFO Coverage of the Journal and Dissertation Literature Focusing on Black Males in the United States
- Search Strategy Used to Retrieve References for the Bibliography