APA Custom Course Books
APA Custom Course Books provides instructors the ability to create customized books for their course needs using a simple, easy-to-navigate, web-based interface.
- Search and select content from the expanding APA Custom Course Books library, including the APA Handbooks in Psychology™,
- add your own content,
- arrange the order of your materials,
- select your cover design,
- preview your custom book and pricing, and
- finalize the book and submit the order.
You will receive a link to your custom book that you can distribute to your students or your university bookstore. Your students can then go purchase their own electronic or print copy of the book — it's that simple.
Students will have access to their electronic copy of the book on up to five devices, which will make it easy for them to always have access to their course materials. The electronic book is available to students through the end of the course term.
What's even better — for you as an instructor — your projects never expire. You can save them, edit them, and reuse them to create as many custom books as you like. You can also share your projects with colleagues at your institution.
Ready to get started building your custom book? Enter the APA Custom Course Books site.
Note: You will need to create a new registration, separate from your MyAPA account.